2018 Annual General Meeting
Our Annual General Meeting will be held on on Wednesday 12th September 2018 at Unitarian New Meeting Church, 31 Ryland Street, Five Ways, Birmingham, B16 8B starting at 7pm.
Itinerary for the event is as follows:
7.05pm Stand for Lord Mayor
- Introduction & Reflection – Mr Jimmy Suratia, Retiring Chair
- Short address – Lord Mayor, Councillor Yvonne Mosquito
- Apologies for Absence – Secretary
- Minutes of last AGM – Minute Secretary
- Annual Report – Secretary
- Report of Footsteps: Faiths for a Low Carbon Future – Ruth Tetlow
- Award of Life Member Certificate by Lord Mayor to: Violet Own (introduced by Andy Salmon) and Dr Jagjit Taunque (introduced by Dr Pyara Bhogal)
- Approval of Policy Change re Management Committee, Trustee and Senior Advisors – Yann Lovelock
- Election of Officers, Confirmation of Trustees & Senior Advisors – Lord Mayor
- The Lord Mayor leaves at 8.0pm
- Handover to Mr Andy Salmon (Baha’i) Incoming Chair and Mr Daniel Griffiths (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) incoming Vice Chair
- Award of Life Member Certificate (to be announced)
- Guest Speaker’s Address – Mr Peter Hulme – “Reflection and Consultation as crucially important ways to help us transcend our differences in an increasingly complex world of problems that are more often global than local”
- The Year Ahead – Incoming Chair
- Any Other Business – Incoming Chair
- Vote of Thanks – Incoming Vice Chair
- Refreshments will be served at 8.30pm which will also be a time for networking.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our event soon.
Documents available for download for AGM are as follows: